Header Ads

Utah Earthquakes Today

The recent earth quakes that happened in Utah to day may be leading to something far more significant. We will be discussing these current events and where they may be leading us.

Utah earthquakes today

There were a series of Utah earthquakes today.  Supposedly due to extremely high solar activity on the sun.  The sunspots create giant magnetic solar flares and as a result they affect the earth in adverse ways.  Such as earth quake in Utah and increase Volcanic activity.   Today I read a story on Fox news they said that scientist had discovered one of the largest solar storms ever witness on the sun.  The sun has these storms in 12 year cycles with the twelfth year being the worst before the sun enters into another stage of  a beginning cycle.   I don't like to throw out dates or make predictions but, in this case, I feel strongly that we are in for a huge massive earthquake sometime in the coming week.  Just like the Utah earthquake we witnessed today.  Another warning sign that leads me to believe that we are in for a huge shake up is the new warning emergency broadcasting system test that is due to take place on Nov 9, 2011.  This will be the first of its kind but, is there something else to it.  Is it real or is it Memorex  as my friends and I used to say.  I mean is it really a test or preparation for something bigger.  Stay tuned and I will try to keep every one posted.  Our hearts and our prayers go out to the victims of the Utah earthquakes today but, I really feel like there is more to come.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.